Monday, December 29, 2008

Im in the dark.

Okay, so i have realised that that "thing" i done was incredibly stupid.
Its caused me alot of hurt and also ended a rather nice friendship.
I was incredibly stupid to have gone along with it, what was i thinking?
I cant wait till New Years, im gonna just forget bout it ALL!
I know that one day its gonna creep up on me again, but in the meantime im gonna pretend like nothing has happend, that nothing has changed, and im gonna try and stop whinging about it! Gahhh, I just cant help it. I cant wait for my holiday, the one chance i have to just get away, run away from my problems for a week, itd be rather nice.
I have hayfever and its soo gay.
Tomorrow is my last day of work intill the tenth or the eleventh. Thats also another good thing,
Im working a three and a half hour shift today, thats pretty stupid if you ask me but you didnt haha so there you go.
I hope i dont bump into that persoin at work it is so awkward atm. I hate it, We can hardly talk anymore and there not replying to my messages so i just dont even bother. Dont wana be one of those stalker peoples who dont leave other people alone, ive hada few ov them in my time :(

No comments:

Post a Comment